One of our favorite things to make in the morning for breakfast is this Banana Avocado Protein Shake. It’s so filling, has a ton of protein, it’s healthy and best of all my boys LOVE IT!
Peanut Butter (2 TB) – 8g
Organic Chia Seeds (2 TB) – 4g & 11g of fiber
Avocado (1) – 2.9g
Banana (1) – 1.3g
Grassfed Whey Protein (1 scoop) 21g
Total Protein: 37.2grams of Protein per 8oz glass
Here is the recipe so you can make this breakfast treat for your family – perfect for those days when you don’t have time for a sit down meal, goes great with a homemade granola bar.
*** I used my Blendtec but a blender will work just fine.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop Grassfed Whey Protein
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Organic Milk - I use Stonyfield
- 2 Handfuls of ice
- Place all ingredients in your blender - I used my Blendtec and set it on smoothie or juice (you want it really smooth)
- Fill your glass and enjoy!