Earlier this summer Young Living introduced their new Premium Starter Kit, and it’s AMAZING! New oil choices and you even have a choice of the type of diffuser and flex oils if some of the oils are out of stock. If you have been curious about essential oils or on the fence of what to buy then I encourage you to take advantage of this deal.
You might be asking yourself, why buy the kit? Well let me tell ya…YOU WILL SAVE A TON! Buying the Essential Oil Collection and throwing in a diffuser plus getting the reference guide would cost you over $300, that’s a lot of money! For a limited time when you sign up through O’Boy! Organic you will receive a Premium Starter Kit which includes the following….
11 ESSENTIAL OILS
- Copiaba (NEW)
- R.C. (NEW)
- DiGize (NEW)
EXTRAS IN THE KIT
- Aroma Glide roller fitment to turn any bottle into a roller ball
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 10 sample bottles for sharing or on the go use
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (an antioxidant supplement)
400 Page Reference Book to help you along in your oily journey sent personally from me. Overall it’s a retail value of over $300 for the price of $160. With the $10 off the kit becomes $150. Can’t beat this deal! So now it the time to purchase because this sale ends on August 31, 2015.
HOW TO ORDER
1. CLICK HERE to begin the enrollment process.
2. Select Wholesale Member so you can get the discount! If you’re not interested in becoming a wholesale member, NO WORRIES, simply choose ‘Retail’ and buy what you need that way.
3. My member # is 2135813. It should auto-populate in the form, but just in case it doesn’t there you have it.
4. Enter a SS# or EIN Number. If you don’t feel comfortable putting in your SS# (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead. The IRS needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes. They need a SS# or EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form (which is required by law). Young Living NEVER shares this information with others.
5. Select your starter kit. I promise I’m not trying to upsell you, but you’ll really want to get the Premium Starter Kit because it’s the only one that comes with the 11 Starter Oils AND a diffuser. It really is the best deal. You might also want to add a bottle of the V-6 Oil to your purchase because that helps dilute some of the oils so you can massage them onto your skin.
If you are local to the Philadelphia area and interested in learning more about how to use essential oils for your health and home please connect with me via email@example.com or 856-979-7645 so we can set up a private appointment or fun class with some friends.
We can work together to create a fun informative night that is geared towards your wants and needs. If you are interested in ways to use essential oils to clean your home then we can focus that, and even make some natural home cleaners too. If you have a new baby and want to learn more about using essential oils on your baby, or ways to use essential oils to keep your body healthy, then we can do that too – the possibilities are endless!